When Your Rights Are On the Line
As Nassau County criminal lawyers, we at Reinhold Law Firm exclusively practice criminal defense. Our trial experience coupled with our knowledge of your rights as a Florida citizen have helped us win our clients' cases time and time again.
What You Can Expect
Our number one priority is to make sure you know every detail about your case and what our Nassau County criminal lawyers are doing to help you win. Here is what you can expect after your free case evaluation.
- We perform in-depth reviews of the facts of your case, the circumstances of your arrest, the potential charges against you, and any available defenses.
- We will answer all of your and your family's questions.
- We are always accessible whether that be in court, in the Nassau County office, or on our after-hours emergency telephone line at 904.632.4888.
- Our staff are attentive to your needs and will assist you or your family in any way they can.
- Our Nassau County criminal defense lawyers work together to get the best possible resolution for you.
A Nassau County criminal lawyer is ready to take on your case. Just fill out this form, and we'll contact you shortly.